Friday, April 24, 2009

Dear Dying Blog,

I'm sorry but we're busy people, we do not blog here frequently ):

Today's punishment session was da bomb right! :D I can feel muscles forming. I think this is much better than pumping alone. You get jelly arms lah! But you know my WO Squats I was like DYING by 7 ): 10 WO Squats = 49 actual Squats. Idk why I went to do tho. I purposely wore shorter pinafore today cause I thought have drills! ): SIGHHHH so out of a bit of guilt and a lot is to accompany Christine Fat Lim Kai Ling. See I so nice :D OMG I just typed a load of crap ): AIYA.

WE MUST HAVE POP MEETING SOON PEOPLE. Sec threes are busy fellas. I show you!

Week 6: Band Camp Proposal due Tuesday
Week 7: Conducting on Tuesday, Sec Three Leadership Camp Wed-Fri (Don't miss us too much!)
Week 8: Band camp I THINK
Week 9: Jubilate? I really don't know now
Week 10: Band Dinner, our Chinese Prelims, POP D:

SO YOU ALL SHOULDN'T PUT MORE STRESS ON POOR WEIYUN. YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN. >:)

Love, Weiyun the Marvellous

No comments:

Post a Comment