Friday, June 26, 2009

hellomellozellopellojellobello

Hello smellykins. This seems like my blog alr -.- BLOG MORE IDIOTS! >:)

Sigh. Anyway, AYG marchpast. We must do a good job kay. Shut all the Real Idiots up. Sigh, I feel very pressurized alr.. Cause I can't really play well ): Seriously. I'll let you hear on monday. Never see Sexy for a month alr.. Bet she hates me more than ever. AISH! Okay smellies, try hard not to disappoint! (: I have absolute faith that everyone playing on monday will give their all and show them the power of Hot Sexy Trumpeters! (: Juniors, learn your parts well, and seniors must revise and play even better than when we were sec one okay! I know that we seldom play full Spartans, and never touch Sousa for a long time alr.. Oh did you know last time Sherrilyn/ Jolynn (can't remember) used to suddenly play Sousa just like that? Lol they said it was easy, much easier than the songs we were playing.. Sigh. All in all let's do our best! (: &CCA break, hip hip hurray!

Juniors help us buy bread alright? (:
















Go watch We Got Married (Hyun Joon and Hwang Bo) I came home feeling down and blue but after watching that, I was having silent fits of laughter :D Spasms more like it. AISH! Okay I'm going to learn my Korean now!

안녕! annyeong! Stay happy smellywellies (:

PS Michael Jackson died, oh.

No comments:

Post a Comment