Saturday, November 7, 2009

Ah I still remember the pw!

:D Weiyun should just post instead of flooding the tagboard yeah? hee!

Ms Sia has been in such a great mood these few pracs eh? We improved (A bit, as she says)! :D :D :D Yay! And there's no more band pracs till dec! Right right? Happiness :D Though that means the neighbours have to -ahem- tolerate the trumpets/cornets at home. (If we practise, that is) OH. The next prac we will have is in the Oh-So-New Compound. D: Sigh.

Anyone wants section outing? (: It's been long, and I guess we need some bonding? But I think I'm talking to myself here anyway, since not many of you come to see this dying blog. :/

Chinese O's on Tues! I'm saturating my brain with Chinese like never before, and to say the truth, I'm starting to not hate chinese so much. Shocking much? :D And maybe partly due to the fact that MR SWINE took away my only chance of staying in Beijing for 6 weeks. @#^&*^ Now I'm stuck in SG for my holidays. I'm mad. Really annoyed and disgusted with everything that is coming my way. ):

Kay, I'm sorry for being in such a bitchy mood. I JUST DON'T LIKE THE P________ now. Can't spell it out since the blog's not privated and unwanted visitors may just repost them somewhere. Hah.

GBYE,
Alana

P.S The section bench is in a state never seen before :D (since the last time I was there anyway, which was thurs, lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment